Who We Support
We know there is no place like home. We are committed to delivering the support you need to enable you to stay at home and within your community for as long as you would like.
Whether that is a few hours of support each day, or for 24-hours a day, we can deliver a range of services over a short-term or ongoing period to keep you comfortable, safe and happy.
We deliver a tailored range of high quality, reliable, consistent aged-care support services including dementia care, personal care, domestic assistance and respite care to each client.
Visit Our Services to explore the comprehensive range of support available to our aged care clients.
Promoting independence and individuality is at the core of what we do at Your Choice HomeCare. This means we listen to you.
Our coordinators and support team apply a person-centred approach which assists clients to identify, pursue and achieve their own unique goals.
We deliver a tailored range of disability support services to each client including personal care, companionship, social support, case management and coordination.
For our full range of disability support services visit Our Services page
Other Home Services
Your Choice HomeCare supports a diverse range of people of all ages and backgrounds with one-off, short-term and long-term services. Client groups we support include:
- Post-operative/Hospital Care: Assisted recovery through monitoring and care, tailored to individual needs. Post Hospital/Surgery including exercise support
- Short and Long-Term Illness Care: Comprehensive support for people who are ill
- Palliative Care: Support to achieve quality of life and comfort for individual clients and their carers at home
- Post-Natal Support: Support with the care needs of families with new babies
- Family Support: Practical assistance with the everyday needs of families who need a hand
- OOSH Support: Supervision of children outside of school hours or as necessary
- LGBTI: Individual support for clients in the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex community
- 24 Hour Live-in Care: Providing a variety of support services across the day
- Organisational and Motivational Support: Support which enables clients to access their community and complete the tasks they need actioned
We tailor an individual support plan to each client and deliver a range of services as outlined in Our Services
Talk to us about what support you need and we can discuss how we can assist on (02) 9569 9965